My first game! Even if paper-based, game is still game to me. Took more effort than I expected.
Initially had 3 different ideas for it but tried simplifying it.
Astronomers from SOL III are horrified to discover a massive meteorite in direct
collison to earth, set to arrive after 2 weeks. Each nation/alliance had enough time
and resources to build 2 fission bombs. Although not enough to destroy the meteor, they hope
to at least divert its course so the planet does not suck the meteor into its magnetic field.
BEFORE YOU START
-game board (the other side of the page with the dotted lines)
-a 6-sided die
1) Cut out the game board and the pieces.
2) Tape the back of the game board so the shorter part is on the bottom.
HOW TO PLAY
1) Before starting a game, decide how many turns a game will last. A "turn" is when each player rolls the die and moves a piece. 2-5 turns are optimal.
2) Decide which player goes first.
3) Roll the die
4) put the piece on the marked line.
5) The player whose bomb is closest to the METEOR when the set number of turns ends wins.
HOW TO WIN THE GAME
1) The first player to have all their bombs reach the END (the METEOR) wins.
2) All the bombs reach the METEROR before the set number of turns ends (including the last turn
of the last player).
3) The player whose bomb is closest to the METEOR when the set number of turns ends wins.
***OPTIONAL***Feel free to make explosion sounds/actions everytime a MISSILE (a PIECE) reaches the END (the METEOR).
If all the MISSILES reach the METEOR feel free to do it together at once!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.